Our Shepherds Life
Pages
Home
Tuesday, 30 October 2012
MONDAY, 29 SEPTEMBER 2008
How is this for family participation....Joe, gets a text message whilst in France! Can I see, can I see, can I see!!
0 COMMENTS:
POST A COMMENT
Subscribe to Post Comments [
Atom
]
<< Home
ABOUT ME
DEBBIE
UNITED KINGDOM
Hi everyone, I got the job of blogging if that is how you say it. Thank you all for requesting that we do this.If you want to view the USA tour 2007 then visit the April-July archives. We hope you enjoy following us across the States.
VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE
PREVIOUS POSTS
Hi Everyone, Here is Steve having a great time pl...
We are all sad to see Faith go back to the USA. We...
Hi everyone,Here are some photo...
on the river
Here is Liberty with our French bread we ...
Hi everyone. Here are some more photos of ...
France
Belvoir Lincolnshire
Hi all, Can you go...
Joe is doing well. X-rays show he is mending well...
Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom
]
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 COMMENTS: