FRIDAY, 4 MAY 2007
Tomorrow is Steve's birthday and we have a bunch of Christians to spend it with and a big party already arranged at a friends house. We feel like we've been here years.
At the shops yesterday I had two Christians ladies come up and hug me saying "fancy seeing you here" I have not met a familiar face in my home town while shopping before.
The van we have is so good and comfy, I'll get photo's posted up soon. We have our own number plate REMNANT1 and the van is red in colour! alleluia.
More concerts are being arranged as we speak so the schedule keeps changing, and we have had some problems getting the on-line calendar to work. We will try and post the schedule to the web site so look for it on there.
Every comment is most welcome so please keep posting!!
Bless you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment